Hello and Happy Wednesday!
In my last blog post I made my first outfit pic, which was a bit tricky, but as promised, I managed to find out how to make outfit pics (that aren't blurry or the camera covering my face and I can't even see and stuff huh).
Ohhh, and I also told you that I went to Oxford Circus, but I didn't tell you what I did there. But I'm sure I told you that I'm gonna tell you today what I did there, and I'm gonna do it RIGHT NOW!
SO the reason why I went to crowdy Oxford Circus is because I had to buy 3 pieces of a certain white blouse.
It's not just a white blouse.
It's a SIMPLE white blouse.
SOOOOO freakin' simple that you can wear it whatev' ya want with it!
Spring is here, wear the white blouse!!!
Summer comes, wear the white blouse (and al gusto pull the sleeves up to make yourself look super chillin')
"After summer follows autumn, in that golden time the maidens shall wear the white blouse with a frilly ribbon jacket.", said mother nature.
And in winter pull over a fluffy jersey over the white blouse and to nerdify the look wear big glasses (you know those big glasses that kawaii girls wear and then make the duck mouth?? exactly those glasses. nerdy glasses. huhu.)
After all that cool stuff I just said I finally show you my outfit pics (ATTENTION: white blouse!!)
WHITE BLOUSE + SPRING COORDINATE
- White blouse combined with pink frilly pants.
- Because those are high-waist pants, I tucked the blouse in, but because the frill isn't too dominant, it's also cute when the blouse hangs over the pants.
- I use white lace tights instead of socks to create a balance between different colours and body proportion.
- Because both the blouse and the overall's colours are neutral, I wear a red ribbon. Red is a more dominant colour and gives the outfit a feeling. Without anything colourful on my head the outfit would be a bit cold, right?
- First and most important thing: I tried to imitate a pop art look. lol.
- As you see it consists of only black and white. But white is dominant. I don't like black as the dominant colour because it makes me look even MORE pale (in a bad way, i mean, haha XD)
- Also a pro of this outfit is that it looks classy, but you are still able to move awkwardly (see pic bottom right, lol XD) thanks to this handy white blouse and the skirt's nylon belt! haha.
I know, this isn't a complete outfit, but did you know that another pro of that simple white blouse is, that you can wear like numerous super interesting necklaces, without weird looks of people, that you would mostly get when wearing them with lolita clothes or japanese street style. haha. But with a white blouse some crazier accesories are OK if you're just doing normal stuff.
haha and lol. : )
So why a white blouse really is that important:
Because you can combine it with outstanding items, and still look "everday cute".
Simple as that.
Have a nice day! CHUUU!